Tuesday, August 31, 2010

To those who are awesome, read on…


Tuesday, August 3

Today, I flew home…game over

To all of those who made Ireland a blast, thanks..whether you screamed in my hallway, yaked in my living room, or enjoyed the blarney stone a little too much…Ireland was amazing…I hope you enjoyed reading…to those who are awesome, read on…

Dan the Man – internet blumpkins won’t be the same
Jay – always cover your passport
Aaron -MEK
Mare-Bear – Drunchy theif…
Laura – scissors don’t work for bangs
Liz – when you see a rock, resist the urge
Kelsie – not an EY, an IE, I am forever in debt (minus a sandwich)
Ali –JM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gabe – Doll Head Lovin’
Scott- Scotia!
Zeke – avatar?
Ashley – so much luggage!
Lacey – mirrors on the wall will get you
Diane – nothing beats Irish drunchies
Amelia – 3 swallows!
Doug – any questions?
Diana – sorry about missing the bus
Josh – pour some flour on me
Damien – retire
Liam – burn all of your v-necks
Robert – stay classy

Over and out
-Stubbs

No comments:

Post a Comment