Sunday, August 1, 2010

Someone not named Aaron or Stephen slapped a dudes ass




Friday, the 23rd

Class?  Did I even think about going to you?  Definitely not…I have my priorities set straight, curing the hangover was far more important…giant ass breakfast burrito is greater than sheeken and cheeeeseee from Fiona.  From 1-4, Jay and Aaron finished their papers…you probably inferred here that both Jay and Aaron chose drinking over papering last night…Devere Scholars.  To celebrate we made a coffee/irish cream mix, heavy on the irish cream.  After a little social lubrication, we hopped in a cab with a former Hogwarts professor and rode towards the train station…hey dumb*ss, we said bus station, youre taking us to the train station, figure it out.  Anyways, back to the bus station…and we have now learned about Diana’s incredible gift of laughter slash oxygen deprivation…I think we abused the privilege.
Despite not being part of the UCC facebook Galway group, we were luckily allowed to travel with Diana, Amelia Bedilia, and Josh.  Needless to say, I apparently am not the greatest time table reader for trains…so folks, if we ever travel on a train together, double check the time table, I’ll probably f*ck it up.  Anyways, we got on the next bus, no biggie…I think Diana was kinda mad though, sorry.  Next stop, Travelodge…except we never really checked where the hotel was, luckily Galway is not too large and we found it eventually.
We next met in the park, Josh was drinking out of a 2-liter bottle of Sprite, mixed about 75% with gin…that shit is gross Josh, seriously.  But we headed to Fibber McGees…2 mixed drinks for 5 euros, Josh is in heaven.  Luckily, the dude abides…Josh orders 2 White Russians…this man is hammered everyone…Josh you the man.  And Kelsie, Liz, Diana, and Amelia, you attract the creepiest dudes…onwards to CK Lounge.  Let’s play a quick game…bar that needs to give away free booze to get customers, has 10 people inside, nobody on the dancefloor, and zero females…GAY BAR.  Whatever, Jay, Aaron and I break it down on the dance floor…someone not named Aaron or Stephen slapped a dudes ass, and then we bounced.
Next comes a low point in my life…the Kings Head.  Sitting at a table are six women over the age of 60, dressed as sailors…so I approach and in my manliest voice say, “I see all you ladies up as sailors, I was wondering if you’re looking for any sea-men tonight.”  Luckily, the ladies laughed and I walked away.  Kelsie, task #1 accomplished.
Next task, get a kiss from a cougar.  Jay combs his hair real qquick and rolls over to a group of brides-maids, and says, “I am from America and I heard it is good luck to get a kiss from an Irish woman.”  Boom, it worked like a charm.  Kelsie, task #2 accomplished, you now owe us sandwiches.
From here, the night dies quick.  Liz and Kelsie leave.  The drunchy monster kills out buzz.  Everyone decides to leave as the next bar is literally a dance floor covered in broken glass (Josh, thanks for snagging the pint glass).  Ws stumbled back to the Travelodge, talked with the check-in dude about Charles Barkeley being a Brazilian cocaine dealer (this dude was definitely the crack head), and Aaron and Jay sleep together, facing opposite directions…duh Mom.

P.S. Mom, sorry about the sea-men joke, I could not resist, and was highly likely drunk…sorry for partying.

No comments:

Post a Comment