Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Showing as much chest as possible…



Thursday, the 29th

            In celebration of my 1 week retirement from class, I slept in until noon today.  I really shouldn’t spoil myself so much but this was a note-worthy point in my life.  Liam, fat sweaty dude, Joyce, Yates…I am doing fine without you, but thanks for the concern.  As usual, we moseyed over to the computer lab to update our fan clubs on facebook…Aaron wants to get weird today…Jay and I are down.  Like the lat 2 Thursdays, we intended to do some essays today…but were unable to focus because of 4 loud-ass Irish douchers in the computer lab…and then they said, “Jabroni.” Aha ha ha ha haaa…this guy is too much.
            Wait, the deadline for the essay is moved to Sunday…lets bounce.  We go back to the apartment and cook a grand feast once again…we have about 20 pounds of potatoes and two days to eat them all…o boy.  Potato casserole, boom…8 potatoes…fried potatoes…5 more.  Doug, yes, the potato famine is over…that was a long time ago.
            After the potato feast, we donned our best Liam outfits, basically showing as much chest as possible while keeping at least on button attached.  Sorry Liam, we looked way better doing it.  While walking the streets, we passed the London Brigade.  We joined forced and began our quest for the death star…rather any Thursday night hot-spot.  We were warned that An Brog was infested with a bad metal band…we passed and went onto the Catwalk, Dan’s cougar haven.  Sorry boys, nobody here other than 2 crazy Irishmen.  Two tequila shots and were out…off to Old Oak.  Last week, no bueno at Old Oak, this week, lots of bueno.  I am not a math major but I like to consider myself highly proficient in the field of mathematics.  I have a 20 Euro note.  I order a 4 Euro drink.  I pay with said 20 Euro note, and receive back a 10 Euro note, two 5 Euro notes, and a Euro coin.  After some calculations, I believe I have gained 1 Euro…any errors?  Seems like Gollum wasn’t the only one giving me free shots this trips.
            We met 2 drunken Swiss dudes, English was not their thing, Swiss is not ours…communication breakdown.  Spilling Irish cider hopefully is a compliment in the Swiss culture, or else dick move on their part.  Anyway, wouldn’t be a night without some dancing...this time there are cameras on the dance floor, recording a little more than just the dance…interesting angles camera man.
            Call me crazy, but tonight, I think we skipped the drunchies…we did not skip staying up until late though…4:30, I am seeing a lot of you often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment